Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy and guilty-free chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 cup butter (Softened, salted)
- 1 cup SugarLike 0 Calorie Sweetener
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 ea eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, hand mix the butter with SugarLike™ Zero Calorie Sweetener and beat until fluffy (about 2 min).
- In a separate bowl, combine and sift flour and baking soda
- Add vanilla extract and eggs to the butter mixture, mix thoroughly
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat until incorporated
- Mix in chocolate chips, spread in the dough evenly
- Scrape balls of dough with a spoon onto the prepared cooking sheets and flatten the top with the spoon
- Place the dough in the refrigerator, in the meantime, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Bake for 13 min, after turning off the oven; leave the cookies in the oven for another 4 min until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool down the cookies for 20 minutes and serve warm!!!
- This delicious chocolate chips cookies has achieved 80% sugar reduction
- It’s low in cholesterol and low in sodium, may reduce the risk of high blood pressure
Please adjust the cooking time according to the size of the cookies. Enjoy!