Healthy and tasty blueberry scones! Sugar-free, guilty-free!
- 1/4 cup butter (Softened, unsalted)
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup SugarLike 0 Calorie Sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen blueberry
- 1 cup skimmed milk (at room temperature)
- 1 ea egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (163°C) .
- Cut butter into mixture of flour, SugarLike™ Zero Calorie Sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Add blueberries to the mixture.
- In separate bowl beat together milk and egg, add vanilla extract in, and slowly pour into dry ingredients, stirring with rubber scraper until dough forms. Knead just until it comes together, 3 or 4 times. Don’t over handle.
- Divide dough in half. On lightly floured board, shape each half into a 6-inch round. Cut into 6 wedges.
- Bake on ungreased sheet for about 30 minutes. Serve warm!!
- No added sugars – 75% sugar reduction achieved
- This recipe has low cholesterol and very low sodium, which may reduce the risk of high blood pressure
These are healthy blueberry scones – You can afford to enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea with SugarLike™ Zero Calorie Sweetener of course.