No Sugar Added Gluten-free Quinoa Muffins
Healthy and delicious gluten-free muffins, easy to make!
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup Quinoa flour
- 3/4 cup SugarLike 0 Calorie Sweetener (About 64g)
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- 2 cup Banana puree (About 200g)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Chopped pecan ((optional))
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper cups
Peel bananas, crush them to make puree
- In the bowl mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly
Add banana puree to the mixture. Mix well
- In another bowl, mix wet ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients. Stir evenly
Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling to top. Sprinkle chopped pecan on top
- Bake in the middle of the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
70% sugar reduction – No added sugars
You can afford to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with SugarLike™ Zero Calorie Sweetener of course. Enjoy!